Instructions for E-Posters Presenters
Instructions for the preparation of E-Posters
Deadline for uploading E-Posters: Wednesday, 6 October 2021
Extended deadline for uploading E-Posters: Wednesday, 13 October 2021, 12:00 PM CEST
Presenters of E-Posters who have registered will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email by September 2021.
Please submit your E-Poster as 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation. You may use a template that can be downloaded HERE.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: 1-page PDF format.
- e-Poster orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file.
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger.
- File size: Less than 5 MB.
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted.
- QR Codes may be included.
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible.
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name.
E-Poster abstracts will be available in the virtual platform at all times for the participants during the conference and in an online archive for one year following the Congress. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
Instructions for the preparation of Vocal Recording for E-Poster Presentation
Presenters of abstracts accepted for E-Poster Presentation are encouraged to record and upload a 5 minute audio recording in an MP3 format to accompany their e-Poster.
To see the detailed instructions on how to prepare your vocal recording, please click HERE.
In case you encounter any difficulties with the format, please contact email@example.com
Deadline for uploading MP3 recording for E-Poster Presentations: Wednesday, 6 October 2021
Extended deadline for uploading MP3 recording for E-Poster Presentations: Wednesday, 13 October 2021, 12:00 PM CEST
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the WSC 2021 Congress website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the WSC 2021 Congress.
How can I secure my e-poster and presentation when it is online?
WSC 2021 Congress enforces a strict zero-tolerance for illegal copying of content presented via the virtual Congressplatform (see Code of Conduct). Presenters are encouraged to indicate in their presentations content presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated in the poster: Click below to download
Networking Opportunities for E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster presenters ave the option to include a URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organizers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.