How to use the Virtual Platform
Wondering how to navigate the WSC 2021 Virtual Congress platform? We’re here to guide you through!
Watch the extended ”How-to” video to get familiar with all the available features of the Virtual Platform and find out how to make your way around.
If you have any questions or issues, don’t hesitate to contact our technical support via the chat, accessible through the platform during the live Congress days.
Enter the WSC 2021 Virtual Congress platform
- Go to the virtual congress login page
- Type in the login credentials you received via email (you must have a valid registration, to get access to the platform. All registered participants will receive their login details via email a few days before the Congress)
- Click on “Sign in”
- If you’re having trouble logging in, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note – The WSC virtual platform will be accessible from 27 October 2021. Please do not sign in before this time as you will not have access to the platform.
- After successfully logging in, you will arrive at the ‘home screen’ or the outside of the World Stroke Congress venue – the External Lobby. Click on ”Enter Here” to go to the Internal Lobby.
- Once you enter the Internal Lobby, you can navigate around the entire virtual venue.
- Clicking on screens and tabs will take you to other parts of the platform. You can also navigate via items in the top menu bar.
- Enjoy scientific and industry sessions, visit the networking lounge, scroll around the booths in the virtual exhibition, and so much more. Enjoy your virtual journey!